Though new to the US market, Conergy SunTop has been tested and proven through years of successful field installations worldwide. Conergy SunTop has been designed to minimize installation time and effort, and yet remain versatile enough for use on a variety of roofs.
- Conergy SunTop offers an elegant yet simple installation solution which can be mounted easily on most any type of roof with almost any type of roof material.
- Conergy SunTop’s unique Quickstone technology, engineering elegance and high level of pre-assembly reduces installation time dramatically. Because the five rail lengths and adjustable Telescope end piece can be combined to fit any size installation, Conergy SunTop reduces shipping, handling and inventory costs as well.
- The Conergy SunTop web-based Certified Sizing Tool helps ensure that all Conergy SunTop installations meet IBC, UBC and CBC building standards.
- Try the Certified Sizing Tool here
Adjustable rail length
- The Telescope technology eliminates the need to cut rail on the job site, while enabling precise, aesthetically pleasing module installations.
- Conergy SunTop is compatible with framed PV modules from all major manufacturers.
- Conergy rail
- Module end clamp
- Inter-module clamp
- Roof attachments:
- Hanger bolt
- Roof hooks for various tile roofs
- 6 mm allen key
- Cordless drill
- 5/16 in wrench for lag bolts for T-Foot and L-Foot installations
- 7 mm box wrench and 17 mm open-end wrench for hanger bolt installations
- Screwdrivers for roof hook installations
- Grinder with stone disk for tile roof installations